The Hype Over HydraFacials: Are They Really Better Than Regular Facials?
Are you plagued by blackheads, blocked pores, acne or dry skin?
No need to book four separate facials – one HydraFacial should do the trick! Hailed as a “one-stop shop” for rejuvenating your skin, this non-invasive treatment has skyrocketed in popularity in recent years. But does it really live up to the hype? Patients marvel at the easy procedure and amazing results, so we’re thinking yes – but we’re answering some of the most common questions clients ask about this facial so you can decide for yourself:
- Can you explain the HydraFacial process?
HydraFacial technology relies on a suction-based device to cleanse and remove dirt and debris from your pores. This same device refills your pores with hydrating peptides and antioxidants, leaving you with an instant glow. Post-treatment, you can actually see all the gunk that’s been flushed from your pores – something many clients enjoy.
- What makes a HydraFacial better than a regular facial?
A lack of manual extraction makes this process gentler on the skin than most regular facials, with instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. You’ll notice improved hydration, minimized dark spots, and even a decrease in fine lines.
- How often should someone get a HydraFacial?
We recommend routine treatments once per month.
- What must I do post-treatment?
This is perhaps the best thing about HydraFacials: zero downtime! You can apply makeup and go about your day immediately following treatment.
- Are there any new innovations with HydraFacial?
The great thing about HydraFacials is that you can customize them to fit your needs. We offer some fabulous upgrades for additional benefits during treatment, including:
- Britenol (minimizes the appearance of dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation)
- DermaBuilder (enhances your skin’s elasticity, improve its texture and tone, and give your skin a firmer appearance)
- Growth Factor (uses naturally occurring proteins to restore skin health and reduce fine lines/wrinkles)
- What if I want more information about HydraFacials?
Visit the official HydraFacial website: https://hydrafacial.com
- Where can I find before/after photos?
You’ll find that and more on the HydraFacial results page: https://hydrafacial.com/results/