Resurface and Exfoliate
Microdermabrasion is the ultimate advancement in non-invasive skin conditioning and is ideal for leaving skin feeling smooth, soft, and renewed. It minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, addresses hyper-pigmentation problems, acne and chicken pox scars, stretch marks and improves skin tone.
How It Works
Microdermabrasion is a skin resurfacing treatment that utilizes a stream of micro-crystals. This unique procedure removes dead and flaking skin and stimulates the production of young skin cells and collagen.
What Microdermabrasion Can Do
- Improve age spots and remove black heads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Microdermabrasion works on most skin types and colors. It makes subtle changes, causing no skin color change or scarring. It is not effective for deeper problems such as scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, or deep acne scars. For help with these sorts of issues, please contact our surgery center.
Common Questions & Answers
Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-surgical, procedure that provides many benefits including the reduction of facial lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.