Meet The Doctors
Dr. George Orloff
Dr. Orloff has always been passionate about Plastic Surgery. His achievements and training are a reflection of his passion in pursuit of excellence. After medical school, Dr. Orloff’s training focused on Plastic Surgery. During his training, he continually excelled and became recognized and chosen to train at the top elite programs available, culminating in the world famous Craniofacial Fellowship at UCLA. Dr. Orloff completed 9 years of additional training after becoming a doctor to enter a small group of Plastic Surgeons with this type of extensive training.
Dr. George Orloff is locally and nationally recognized as a leading, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with over 9,000 procedures performed. Throughout his professional career, Dr. Orloff has been recognized by his mentors and peers for his dedication to excellence and un-compromising standards. Magne Cum Laude graduate of USC, named Chief Resident at UC San Francisco, chosen as the sole Fellow in Craniofacial Surgery at UCLA, and has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center for years. Now in private practice at his state of the art Surgical Center in Burbank, California, Dr. Orloff’s patients continue to benefit from his first class training and hands-on experience with the most recent developments in the realm of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Orloff can be paid no higher compliment than having other physicians in his field of expertise, come to him for their procedures. Dr. Orloff’s commitment to safety and successful patient outcomes is second to none.
• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center
• Fellow in Craniofacial Surgery, UCLA
• Resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, USC
• Chief Resident in General Surgery, UC San Francisco
• Research Fellow in Plastic Surgery, USC
• Resident of the Year, San Francisco Kaiser Hospital M.D., UC Irvine
• A., Magna Cum Laude, USC
• Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
• Member, American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• Fellow American College of Surgeons
• Roche Laboratories Award for Excellence in Basic Science Research
Dr. Blanka Orloff
Dr. Blanka Orloff is unique in the field of Aesthetic Medicine. Her vast knowledge and know how in the field of Anesthesiology earned her a residency at the University of California, San Francisco, the nation’s #1 ranked anesthesiology training program and is an esteemed member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. After earning a B.S. from the University of California, Riverside, an M.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles, and completing a residency at the University of California, San Francisco, Dr. Blanka Orloff put her expertise into action at the Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank. Following her next role at the Orthopedic Hospital in Los Angeles, Dr. Blanka transitioned to working alongside her husband Dr. George Orloff in Burbank, California at their state of the art Surgery & Aesthetic Center as the Medical Director and Chief Anesthesiologist as well as focusing on the latest cosmetic trends and technologies in the field of Anti-Aging Medicine. She is lovingly referred to by her patients as “The Injection Specialist”, a title she has earned over the past 15 years for her knowledge and finesse in the art of injectable fillers.
• M.D., University of California, Los Angeles
• Member, Alpha Omega Alpha, awarded to the top echelon of medical students across the United States
• Residency at the University of California, San Francisco, the nation’s #1 ranked anesthesiology training program.
• Medical Director of Buena Vista Surgery Center
• Member, American Association of Anesthesiologists
• Member, California Association of Anesthesiologists
• Member, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine